Your child’s safety is of the utmost important to us. It’s our job to make sure you and your family have a great time at Extreme Fun. To make sure that happens, we have some important rules for all children to follow while in the play zone. We ask that you please review these rules with your children before entering the play zone.
- Socks are required to participate on inflatables.
- No running, pushing, or rough play.
- Sit on your bottom, feet first, when going down slides.
- We ask that only one child slide at a time.
- No flipping is allowed while on inflatables or rolling down slides.
- No jumping down the slides.
- No running up slides or climbing over walls.
- A signed waiver must be completed before entering the play zone.
CHILD SAFETY FIRST ENVIRONMENT
As Extreme Fun is a child/parent environment, parents are ultimately responsible for all children in their care. While the staff will work hard to ensure everyone plays together and has a great time, if a child is unable to follow the above rules, the following steps will be taken to ensure other guests are able to enjoy their play time.
- First Offense: The rules will be reviewed with the child.
- Second Offense: The parent(s) will be notified of the offense by floor management.
- Third Offense: The child will be asked to discontinue play (including the possibility of leaving Extreme Fun).
Click below to review and print our Waiver.